- This event has passed.
EVENT 19: Krieghoff Handicap
June 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$33
100 – Handicap Targets
1 -48 8 Banks
49 & Up 12 Banks
Entries close at 1:00 pm
Shoot Costs and Options:
- Targets & Shooters Services = $33.00
- Fees (If not entered in Event 6) = $5.00
- PA Jackpot Lewis = $20.00
- Purse (50/30/20%) = $20.00
- Great Eastern Purse = $20.00
- Open 25’s (100%) = $20.00
- Open 50’s (60/40%) F/M/L = $30.00
- Middle 50 Jackpot = $ 2.00
- ATA HOF Award = $10.00
- Champion through 15th
- Winner & Runner Up in each Category
- Chair Shooter
- Champion through 8th
- Winner in each Category
- Chair Shooter
PSSA Added Money – $2,700
- $400 to Champion
- $200 to Runner Up
- $100 each to 3rd through 6th
- $75 each to 7th through 15th
- $75 each Category
- $200 to Champion
- $100 to Runner Up
- $75 each to 3rd through 8th
- $50 each Category
ATA Hall of Fame Trophies
Open to those who played the Hall of Fame Option
- Champion through 4th
The Krieghoff Challenge – Friday, June 15
Once again Krieghoff Int’l and Allem’s Gun Craft have graciously donated and K-80 ACS Combo and Custom Embroidered Case. This event will be open to all eligible shooter who participate in Event 19 Krieghoff Handicap.
- Shooters must participate in and complete the event.
- Entrant must meet all target requirements for the shoot, as stated in the program, prior to the event. Shooters who choose to shoot “TARGETS ONLY” are not eligible.
- Upon completion of the event, PSSA representatives will publicly and randomly select ONE number from zero to nine (2 numbers will be drawn for Krieghoff). The drawing will be held in the PSSA main Building. Unduly delayed make-ups will be disqualified from participating in the promotion for that event.
- Be sure to check your scores promptly. For purposes of these promotions, no score will be changed after the random number is drawn.
- Shooters with a score from these events, ending in the number selected will be eligible for the shoot-off.
a. For example: If the number 2 (two) is drawn, all qualifying participants with a score of 92,82,72,62, etc are eligible to compete in the shoot-off.
- A time and place for qualifying shooters to register for the shoot-off will be announced over the PA system, posted on the Scoreboard and carried over the TV system. You will be given 3 calls for check-in or forfeit eligibility for Shoot –Off.
- At the appropriate time and place, all shooters who have signed up to shoot-off will be called to the shoot-off line and should have their guns and shells ready. Shoot-off participants will be assigned to squads based upon yardage and at the discretion of Shoot- Off Management.
- Shoot-off participants will proceed to shoot 2 (two) targets at each post for a total of 10 (ten) targets from his or her ATA yardage shot during the event. Shoot-off rounds will continue until a single winner has been determined.
- Decisions made by Shoot Management regarding the above listed rules, or other disputes, shall be final. All decisions will be made in conformity with ATA rules, where applicable.